We have taken the following measures
to ensure the safety and well-being
of our guests.
• Risk Assessment
• Revised cleaning protocols
• Guest Arrival & Departure Instructions
• Specific & Revised Corona Virus Terms & Conditions
We have conducted a Covid 19 Risk Assessment based on our
membership and guidance given by Association of Scotland’s
The following training has been carried out by the staff
and owners of Ardmair Bay House.
• We will adopt a strict two phase approach to our cleaning regime
starting with deep clean of the property followed by disinfection
regime based on the guidance provided by the ASSC.
• Environmentally-friendly disinfectant and cleaning products will be
used so we comply with British and European standards EN1276,
AFNOR, EN14476, EN12504, and EN13727.
• All staff accessing and cleaning the property will wear the relevant
clothes and a cleaning checklist will be used for verification
and quality assurance.
• We will also provide appropriate cleaning materials and
disinfectants within the property for guest to use during their stay.
• For guest safety, we have removed certain items from the house that
we considered a risk or problematic to the new cleaning regime.
• Certain soft furnishings will either be cleaned using an
environmentally Environmentally-friendly disinfectant and
cleaning products or the property steam cleaner.
All arrival and departure instructions will be sent to
main guest contact prior to arrival.
To ensure we have sufficient time for carrying out the revised
cleaning regime and ventilating the property, we have updated
our departure and arrival times:
We will phone main guest contact to welcome you to
Ardmair Bay House and go through all information and
any questions you may have.
On departure, we request that all guests carry out some
simple house-keeping tasks for the safety of the cleaning
staff and future guests:
• Remove any produce from fridge and property
• Empty all bins and remove from property
• Open windows to ventilate the property
• Strip sheets from beds
• Empty dishwasher
Please note due to the Corona virus outbreak we have
created and revised our Terms & Conditions
• Guests should not travel to Ardmair Bay House if any
member of the party has, within the 14 days, prior to arrival
tested positive for Covid-19, had contact with anyone with
Covid-19 or suspected Covid-19, or are showing any signs or
symptoms of the disease (e.g. a new cough, a temperature
above 37.8oC, loss of taste and/or small, shortness of
breath or other flu like symptoms). In such cases you should
contact us to discuss the options.
• If you or member of your party develop symptoms of
COVID-19 during your stay you must inform us immediately.
If you are well enough to travel, you should return home and
self-isolate in accordance with current Scottish Government
guidance. If, for any health reason, you are required to extend
your stay, you will be required to pay all additional costs.
• Until Phase 4 as defined in The Scottish Government
Roadmap guests are not permitted to entertain or have
visitors to Ardmair Bay House.
• Whilst staying at Ardmair Bay House, all guests should
adhere to the current social distancing guidelines with
anybody outside your party.
• Please observe Scottish and Community guidelines
while visiting the area.
• We strongly advise all guests to take out appropriate
travel insurance to cover all eventualities.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO GET IN TOUCH, THEN PLEASE
GIVE US A CALL ON +44 (0)7960 928 111 OR, IF YOU PREFER
EMAIL US AT: INFO@ARDMAIRBAYHOUSE.COMCLICK HERE
You can also make an immediate enquiry by filling in the online form below.
We will endeavour to get back to you as soon as possible.